- So what is React Native?
- Why use it over other tools?
- Cross-platform development made easy
- See changes in real-time
- Deploy to Android and iOS
- An easier path for Web developers to get into mobile
- Component based approach makes sharing the code base across projects easier
- You can still use Android and iOS libraries
- You can run and work in Android Studio or Xcode if desired or needed
- I recommend Visual Studio Code for code editing
- Is it for you?
I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback on what you think of React-Native.
You can reach out on Twitter: @UIBuzz
Subscribe to the Podcast